No they won't.
Here is why
1. Won't sell a lot of them due to hardware restriction being placed on the game.
2. 8GB RAM will never be a minimum requirement for a very long time, because some people still use 32bit Windows, which means a total of 4GB RAM usage (all forms).
3. You don't even need a quad core to really push an engine to the max, most engines are very minimal to the usage of CPUs as they are more GPU based for calculations.
4. Watch_Dogs did not need a 770 for minimum, or even the latest CPUs. The only major restriction they placed was that it was 64bit OS only to play it and DX11 cards only.
5. The Crew doesn't need high end for minimum requirements. It is actually quite low. So no idea where you got the idea it will be high, yeah perhaps from the same place you thought GTA V will need a 770GTX minimum.
6. Elite Dangerous.... High Spec??? Oh lordy... You just don't check up on things much do you?