Dust: An Elysian Tail Discussion
Sometimes the error appears if you just overwrite the trainer.
Can not find code for DUST (but may be able to use some other features), please read the readme file or contact 0x90
It registers that the game is running, but none of the options I tried are working for me, only two I care about are energy and health, but none of the others seem to work either.
Game Version 1.03
"Can not find code for DUST..."
No features work :/
Could we have an update please ? :/
[Edited by Valois, 7/3/2013 3:23:18 AM]
[Edited by Valois, 7/3/2013 9:00:30 AM]
Here's how I get the trainer to work; perhaps the following steps will also work in your case(s):
1) Start up trainer.
2) Start up game.
3) Press F1 at game's main menu. Wait to hear the "Trainer Activated" sound.
4) Load a saved game (or start a new one if no saves are present).
5) Alt-Tab out of the game.
6) On my PC, I also see the "Can not find code for DUST" message, but I select OK anyway. I hear "Trainer Activated" a second time.
7) Return back to the game.
8) Follow the trainer features operation instructions. Open up the inventory to verify changes, if needed.
[Edited by So1emn, 7/3/2013 3:46:49 PM]
[Edited by 0x90, 7/3/2013 3:52:11 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.