Trainer Tools and Resources
As soon as i launch the trainer via administrator, it says "click to start program", and the option is 'OK'.
I have tried many combinations of when to click ok.
1) Click OK before launching the game---Trainer closes and nothing happens
2) Click OK once you get in-game (main menu)---Same result as above
3) Click OK after you have the giants on screen, with the first village selected---Same results as above.
I have already granted permissions to the firewall so its not blocking the program
Why does this trainer have to operate so much differently than all the others? What can i do to make this work properly? (I cant actually 'start' the trainer, seeing as it nevr gets past the original "OK" window.)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.