Resident Evil: Revelations Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- the unlock characters option of the updated trainer (the second one that was uploaded with the added options) causes all characters to disappear from the selection menu. im not sure if its just me but this wasn't happening with the first trainer.
- the -/+ option for RAID levels worked fine up until level 20. im not sure if its supposed to go beyond that but i believe the max character level is 50 (according to the achievement list).
Both observations are correct.
-Using unlock all characters can cause you to lose all characters actually. I wouldn't recommend using this for now.
-raid levels option start to get glitchy around 16 and up. It won't level up at all once you read 20 (using the trainer that is. You can still level up normally).
invincible/no hit detection please. this would make earning the "no damage" award easier.
Thanks for the trainer. For a first release it is very good and hits on nearly all points.
infinite green herbs does not work. The number of herbs you have don't go down but you can't actually use them.
-infinite items seem to have this problem with grenades as well.
-no enemy grabs doesn't work with the female ooze. They will still grab you.
[Edited by MisterMisfit, 5/22/2013 7:00:15 AM]
-invisible to enemies option enabled means you can't go through doors (ones you have to open)
request: no recoil (for the automatic weapons)
[Edited by MisterMisfit, 5/22/2013 7:55:49 AM]
[Edited by MisterMisfit, 5/22/2013 9:20:16 AM]
Here is video showing the two complained about trainer options working fine in latest trainer.
No more options to be added.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.