Company of Heroes 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- Additional campaign crash fixes.
- AI attack move improvements.
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck on Post Game Stats if they lost connection to Relic servers.
- Fixed a Theater of War Coop crash.
- Telemetry added for players clicking Store UI in Front End.
You can go into properties for any game individually and turn of automatic Steam updates for that game. Just right click the game in your library, go to properties, then go to Updates tab. Change the pull down menu from "Always keep this game up to date" to "Do not automatically update this game", click close and it will not update the game now.
This will let you play with trainer for single player as long as you want until you are ready to update the game you change that back. I beat the campaign on standard but wanted to do it on General with the trainer so I just turned off updates so I wouldn't have to bug the guys here to update every day they seem to be putting out a new patch.
[Edited by MaverickSY19, 6/28/2013 1:44:24 PM]
[Edited by Taffus, 6/28/2013 1:59:21 PM]
so little question when is the new updated trainer comming?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.