Resident Evil 6 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
For the record, author 0x90 is out of town right now and may not get to this until late Saturday or Sunday.
So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Must your encourage the dirty habit of smoking?
Also well said for the rest.
Sorry for the double post. Feel free to merge if its a big issue.
[Edited by Varacka, 4/4/2013 8:33:29 PM]
Chris if they are so rude just ignore them completely. We are thousands of others that isn't that person who loves this site and can accept the schedule because we get the work you guys do
" The dev team also made tweaks to the multiplayer lobby algorithm so the list will always be full. They're still looking into the fundamental network issue that's affecting some users.
Aside from that, the following has been fixed:
- Fixed Mercenaries/No Mercy disconnect issues that occurred during loading or if user ALT+TAB out of the game. Specifically, timeout window has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not get past Chapter 3-3 from Jake’s campaign in online co-op mode where Jake dies instantly during the tank escape sequence.
- Realigned HUD placement in Mercenaries mode when screen aspect ratio is set to 4:3.
- Fixed an audio issue where sound may get lost when headphones/speakers have been plugged/unplugged. "
Unfortunately while it does fix that Err08 error that a lot of people had (Especially us with AMD GPU's) it's instead been replaced with a normal crash after playing for a while so it's not fully fixed.
(So the game is still not quite playable.)
Apparently it also brought in some framerate drop problems judging by comments on the Steam forums but I've not noticed anything like that.
(Then again the game is barely stable for 15 - 25 minutes.)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.