tested working here.
make sure to do what the instructions say in regards to the credits option
ill try again ty
edit: ok tried again. Still nothing. Perhaps you can help me? ill go over the steps i do, tell me where im wrong.
1. launch trainer
2. launch game.
3. f1 main menu
4. tried both pausing and not pause game first, then in game, press main menu for menu, then press desired command. My case, num 1. "Trainer cannot find game, wait 4-5 seconds, "Activated" press again, "trainer cannot find game."
research works fine though :/
[Edited by tifalita, 7/15/2013 9:34:27 AM]
'trainer cannot find game' means that the trainer cannot find the code that displays your credits that it is searching for.
Also, is there a way to maybe get more points in that first part when you are choosing a species?
So I don't know what happened/got changed in the game but it works again (over the weekend it din't work, just kept repeating "trainer can't find game, both on the credits and the technology).
For those where it doesn't work, try a fresh new game, maybe it helps.
[Edited by Ullsteinhaus, 7/15/2013 2:49:13 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Reduce All Days of Research