Brutal Legend Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Just main story.16 hrs played.Might play some side missions today while waiting on Tomb Raider Preload to be released.
Don't Shoot me
And another patch!
• Fixed startup crash caused by certain webcams that appear to Windows as controllers with hundreds of buttons.
• Fixed jittery high speed cutscene objects (like cars) when Hifi Sim is enabled.
• Fix bug with Overkill achievement not unlocking. This should unlock retroactively for anyone who already completed it.
• Fix bug with Protector achievement not unlocking. This should unlock retroactively for anyone who already completed it.
• Fix bug with beast Master achievement not unlocking. This achievement will need to be re-completed, but not incremental progress will save correctly.
• Fixed instructions to display proper controls in Rockmore UI.
• Additional optimizations.
[Edited by Supersize, 3/5/2013 4:20:12 PM]
Personally I have no problems with the guys here waiting a while before updating the trainer, so many new games at the moment to keep us occupied lol.
that's not a lot gaming time. I really don't recall how long it took me on xbox but then again, I never finished the game. thanks!
[Edited by machine4578, 3/6/2013 1:14:35 PM]
Looking at their Steam forums I found these changes listed:
**3/8/13 Patch 2**
Second patch for March 8th. We wanted to get a few changes in your hands for the weekend:
* We tuned the score adjustments for ranked matches, and properly save the new ranking of the winning player
* Remapping multiple controls and directional inputs has been fixed
* The Wall of Speakers effect render properly
* The beer delivery mission works correctly with hi-fi sim
* New command line option: "-reassignWithAnalog". With that flag, you can start using a gamepad by moving an analog stick, or start using the mouse by moving it
* New command line option: "-disableXInput". This forces all gamepads to use DirectInput drivers instead of XInput drivers
And another patch!
* Improved skill matches for ranked games
* Fix for the disconnect crash
* Fix for the flocking spiders
* Fix for the 'Favored' achievement, which should retroactively unlock if necessary
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.