Brutal Legend Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I think it might be time to retire this game for awhile. It is utterly ridiculous with how many patches they have put out over the last couple of days. They had almost four years to try and make a decent PC port but instead they release it as a bug filled mess.
No hurry mate, like you got better things to do over the weekend.
When I saw it updating in front of me, I thought I'd tell you before the whiners get here..lol...
Have a good weekend..
• More fixes so that skipping cutscenes works properly
• Mouth Of Metal now shows up for songs and unlocks
• Color desaturation issue fixed (such as the Skies Afire solo, in late game missions, etc)
• Ambient meshes render correctly (no more black lines from SSAO)
• Performance improvements with rewritten simulation code
Major Known Issues
• Alt+Tab still causes graphical issues when used in some menus.
• Game is pretty CPU intensive for some machines, especially laptops and lower-core computers. We’re working on additional optimizations for these systems now.
• Micro-stutters still present at very high framerates. The team is still investigating the root cause of this issue.
And that's what was fixed this time, plus a list of known issues.
(It hasn't changed much but a new known issue has been added.)
I really want to enjoy this game with a trainer and strongly suggest the CH-Crew NOT try and update it until we have had at least 4 days without a patch. Otherwise you'll just end up tearing your hair out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.