Sword of the Stars: The Pit Discussion
I believe that this is poosible due to the new update 1.2.2? though not sure why the update will affect the trainer.
The Pit Gold 1.2.2 changelog
- Floor 40 no longer results in a crash for some players.
NOTE: Fix may cause minor lag on some machines, but only maybe and only for some.
- TK Fist no longer uses melee skill, proper uses telekinesis skill.
- Certain achievements are now properly displayed during Game Over.
- Creation Station now properly cooks meat.
- Manipulation can now be used to reprogram Recycler.
- Ayma now functions as intended.
- Certain items' effect on the MaxFoodRating now working properly.
- Pulse resonator no longer blocks movement while it pulses.
- Added "Racial Penalty" display for weapons from another species.
You have to enable the trainer IN-GAME not at the main menu, then it works fine.
Derp... sorry 0x90
Can anyone of the others who got problems confirm this was the problem? Although it's mentioned on the trainer's interface it would be good to know if it's solved now for everyone.
still get the error "Couldn't find game code (1)" after pressing F1.
I tried reinstalling the game and repairing the .net framework 4 but still no go
You are correct, indeed after installing .Net Framework 4.5
it work perfectly.
So sorry about this, I never had any problem with other trainer even when using 4.0.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.