Sacred 2: Ice & Blood Discussion
Thanks in advance.
I had this problem too when I first used the trainer.
Most CH you hit f1 and activate the trainer in the main menu. This trainer works slightly different.
In order to get unlimted health you would do the following:
1) launch trainer
2) launch game
3) DON'T hit f1 in the main menu!
4) Enter the game world with your character.
5) Now, activate trainer with f1
6) use trainer like normal (I think unlimted health is option 1)
When you do it this way god mode should work. I noticed I was dying all the time. I had to read the nfo that comes with the trainer (which I seldom do). This makes a difference and unlimted health should work now. It worked for me on win7 64 bit. I even left the room for five minutes and came back..my character was surrounded but taking no damage.
Hope this helps!
Oops. Your right, I did completely not understand your post. Sorry about that. About your question, I don't know. Maybe look for an ini. file. Good luck and sorry for the mix up. BTW-if you stumble across an answer, please post it here. I would be interested to know if it's posible.
[Edited by PugsOnParade09, 1/22/2013 3:47:25 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem