Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Discussion
[Edited by williamprow, 12/15/2016 2:49:29 PM]
Steps to follow:
1) Delete previously downloaded version of "Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Trainer".
2) Turn off "real-time protection" from your anti-virus.
3) Download a fresh copy of "Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Trainer".
4) Unzip wherever you want.
5) Right-click the unzipped trainer -> Properties -> Compatibility -> tick "Run this program as an administrator -> OK.
6) Run the trainer then start the game.
7) Press F1 at the game's main menu -> enjoy
8) Do not forget to put your anti-virus real-time protection back to On after playing.
Next time you want to play, follow steps 2, 6, 7, 8.
Yea Until I figure out how to get Origin to update to the last version of the game I cant use the newest version of the trainer. Not a big deal really as the old version works well and gives basically the same bonuses. Thank for your help with it.
Couple things to check. Go to the top left of the Origin client and click Origin. Then click Application settings and under Client Update make sure Automatic game updates and Origin updates are ON.
Then check Start-Up options that Origin Helper Service is on. Restart and see if that updates what you need. If not, and you're sure your version is not up to date, I'd contact Customer support.
I got the error:
Error in #1: Cannot find AOB
I've done all the suggested checks, tried to activate it in different stages of the game too, but it just keeps giving me that error. Is there any solve to it?
Thanks in advance .
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.