Far Cry 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The other teleport (save location) one works but want to be able to move around the map faster using the way point.
Any ideas how to use it?
- if u just activate the trainer, u must set the way-point again or it won't work
- it won't work if you stay in the safe house
- (this happen to me) the southern part of the island is not accessible via warp. I have to do some story mission and get there through airplane first
I did this too, set the "add teleport height" value to 100. This ensures you are above the ground when you are teleported to your destination.
To be clear, Teleport to Waypoint works sometimes but it's very unreliable and I'm not sure what is making it not work. At this point I just use it to unlock towers. Teleport 100 units above the tower and you fall right on top of it so there is no messing with bugged or glitchy controls as you try to climb up some of the harder towers.
Anyway, since I've reached the southern island I have been unable to get it to work. I've tried reloading the game, relaunching the trainer, activating nothing else but the waypoint and the teleport, activation from multiple locations to multiple waypoints, etc. Not sure what's going on.
I'm open to alternatives also if anyone can suggest something. Air Runner doesn't work around the towers, they appear to block approach from the air. No clue what Air Jump does as it's never worked for me. Super Jump works great but it doesn't jump high enough to be useful for the towers. Ideas appreciated.
[Edited by kaelsidhe, 1/19/2013 12:57:37 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem