Far Cry 3 Discussion
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it didn't seem to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
It seems either Ubisoft just utterly sucks at anything PC related or something happened with the Steam installation.
Edit: When I uninstalled and re-installed it for the third time I noticed it doesn't uninstall the entire game. it just uninstalls 200 MB of it.
[Edited by fullmetal5550, 12/4/2012 1:36:52 PM]
1) Find your steam file containing the actual .exe file for Farcry in your browser. Usually going to be somewhere like Steam/steamapps/commom/Far Cry 3/bin
2) Run it, it should open up Uplay and ask you to activate your code. If you try to put in your CD key, it will probably tell you it is invalid.
3) Just exit out of Uplay, start up steam again, and run Far Cry 3. It should run all the startup installation stuff, and take you back into Uplay.
4) Try entering your CD key into uplay again. This time it should accept it and activate the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem