Assassin´s Creed III Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I do not crash otherwise.
Downloaded the latest trainer, steam has the game updated fully, running trainer as admin, anti-virus disabled, so on.
Thought I'd go back to the game after a loooooooooong break. Maybe I can finish it. But probably not.
Either way, I've got enough stress without getting my ass kicked by a computer game.
Anyway, any ideas or suggestions for what I can do would be great.
It's got to be something I'm doing wrong.
[Edited by Dhampy, 6/12/2013 8:16:03 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Always Run
• Save/Load Position (Teleport)
+ 11 more options