Painkiller: Hell and Damnation Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by Talic, 11/5/2012 6:34:05 AM]
- fixed: It’s possible to unlock the “Evil’s Haste” achievement without destroying every object at tutorial level
- fixed: Local Co-op Save games are not made for any of the players when advancing in Local Co-op mode
- fixed: demon mode erratic weapon switching
- fixed: tarot cards do not have proper textures
- fixed possible hangouts when game is being closed.
- CTF flag statistics are now correctly updated on leaderboards
- tutorial messages fit on screen in 1024x768
- increased game stability
- proper game filtering in server browser
- increased network bandwidth for multilayer games
- inactive coop game sessions are removed from game list
- MP: updating server info duirng match is implemented
- MP: Waiting time after next round will be much shorter when a round is over
- added console command for changing fov (ex, Fov 120 )
[Edited by LordJB, 11/6/2012 10:41:12 AM]
EDIT: Exe file is unchanged, patch should still be compatible with the trainer.
[Edited by LordJB, 11/6/2012 10:43:32 AM]
The Trainer and the game work great now!
[Edited by johnling, 11/6/2012 3:58:19 PM]
[Edited by Ashar, 11/8/2012 3:43:53 PM]
And if you looked at the screen shot header, you see the res it was taken at, so dont be so snide
The reason im using a 4:3 moniotr is due to a nuerological condition which forbids me from using flat screen technology, so i have to use CRT monitors.
And it seems i have the lord of evil on my side, this is my 666th post, dont make me angry
[Edited by Ashar, 11/11/2012 7:48:33 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.