Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Eh...yeah i know the feeling...
1# The game is badly optimized.
2# Kinda bad steering sure it "should" be Arcade steering in a NFS game(except Shift)but you should have more control.
3# No Customization at all Sucks BIG time!
4# No camera view other then behind car(should be 2 one feater away)and what i call F1 mode thy should ad in car camera or at least so you see the hood!
5# No real progression.
6# Repetitive racing(Thy use the same routes and so on)
so...yeah badly made game! and doesn't deserve the Most Wanted name or NFS.
Plus, the police is too easy to evade. All you need is a GTR Egoist and Interstate. You can outrun them without breaking a sweat, even at heat level 6.
No other problems I notice. This beats the original I think and is a beautiful game. Also cops easy to lose? Is there a difficulty setting because mine are tough as hell... They keep up with me all the way. Brilliant and hard to lose as a cop car is always beside me no matter what car I'm driving pretty much.
1. It's an EA title.
2. It's a console port and a horrible one at that.
3. Steering is horrible.
4. No customization. No, that EASYDRIVE bull**** doesn't count.
5. Only one camera mode
6. Zero progression.
7. Using the same routes over again.
8. Cops are SO easy to evade. Even in heat 6.
9. Refer to #1
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Reset Speed Points
• Super Acceleration
+ 11 more options