2. Anger: "Well that other guy did it and HE didn't get modded!"
3. Bargaining: "Okay fine I broke the rules, but I didn't deserve to have all those posts taken away!"
4. Depression: "This site isn't what it used to be. The mods/admins are all corrupt. I don't know why I even come here."
5. Acceptance: "I broke the rules. I'm sorry."
[Edited by Neo7, 10/30/2012 11:42:31 PM]
From the mega sticky of rules and information:
9) THE RULES BEND OUR WAY
Sometimes you can argue some posts to not be a violation of the Forum Rules and win, but do not go out of your way to twist and turn so that your post on a very technical level should not be modded. If you attempt to be cute and get out of a moderation like this, it will be ignored (and possibly even punished worse). If we see fit, the Forum Rules can be changed so that it bans that particular thing we don't like. Anything said in stickies that amends the rules should also be consider Forum Rules (across the game boards).
Do not be a drama queen. Our moderators delete, edit, and ban for good reasons. If you have a dispute, use the PM system instead of acting like a 5 year old having a tantrum. If you were not banned for the original moderation, you certainly will be for the fit you throw.
If you do not agree with a moderator your next step will be to go to the administrator. Please note that administrators are extremely busy people so don't bother contesting a ruling unless it is absolute clear moderator abuse (as in people are agreeing and in open revolt in the forums). Ranting about how you were modded excessively in public is a violation of the Forum Rules and usually ban on sight.
But I guess people won't read the stickies as usual...guess I'll have to live with that as well.
[Edited by Neo7, 10/31/2012 5:58:08 PM]
It was a joke, as usual.
[Edited by Monkey007, 10/31/2012 5:58:35 PM]
Your site, your way. I'd never question the authority of any of the moderators.
[Edited by Latiosmaster47, 10/31/2012 6:42:17 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem