Starship Troopers Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
This is the situation:
1. I install Starship Troopers: Terran Ascendancy
2. I install the full patch 1.1
- The main menu looks like a couple of bugs tore a few pieces out of it, black bars across the top and bottom, can't select anything.
3. I apply the Nvidia patch.
- This patch fixes the issue on the main menu. The sound, mission briefings, and squad selection menus all operate. However, when I click the button to launch the actual mission the game crashes.
I screwed around with the config settings, changed resolution from 1920 to the smaller ones, the only change it made was that this time I saw the actual loading screen for about 1 second before the crash.
I suspect that because I am using an Nvidia card, the Nvidia patch for this game is long obsolete and won't do anything to help my GTX980M figure out how to run the damn thing.
I used to run this game on a windows 7 machine a AMD card, no issues so I know this must be a fault specific to Nvidia cards.
Does anyone know any kind of work around to get this game running on my system? There must be some kind of options or settings I can set on my card to do it, I just don't have a clue.
Any and all help is appreciated, please I am desperate to tear these bugs to pieces, if any one can please help thank you.
(I am new here and if this has been posted in the wrong area please move it, thank you)
For some years of playing, i can make all units-segeants from first mission with 1st class armor. Make units faster, more xp, more armor. Edit music, missions (i love madness, when MANY bugs). The only thing, that i dont know, how to edit weapons (firerange, damage, bullet speed). So pls, someone, tell me how to edit that weapones.
my mail email@example.com
[Edited by SwiftYar, 12/30/2017 1:00:19 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem