Game of Dwarves, A Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash.
You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21
(You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer
Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu.
Listen for "Trainer Activated".
Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Double click on value to change it. You need to lose/gain some materials before it takes affect.
[Edited by PWizard, 11/17/2012 8:45:16 AM]
But for this game, its not working for me.
UPDATE: Tried the editor for single player campaign, and it gave me a "continue" or "quit" option. When I continue, it says emSize something is not right. When I look at the editor's value, they are all CROSSED OUT w/ red cross.
[Edited by Chikushodo, 10/27/2012 10:52:13 PM]
The original retail version was 1.0 they released a minor update (1.01 or what ever it is now) so the trainer most likely wont work. Just have to wait for a new version
1. Start Editor
2. Press CTRL+M (a new tab called 'Debug' appears)
3. Press on 'Enable Full Logging' button
4. Start the game
5. Press F1
6. Copy&Paste the text at the debug tab and send it via PM or email to email@example.com
Send me the md5 hash of 'A Game Of Dwarves.exe' and 'PhysX3_x86.dll'
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.