XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Just read below if you follow the instructions it works.
I don't have a doctorate in comp sci either, and I figured out how to use CE on my own. It's not that hard.
Typical way (say, in the case of editing inventory) to find what you're after:
1. Load the game,
2. load CE. Click on the little computer icon at the top of CE, and find XCOMgame.exe (or whatever it's called).
3. Go in-game, find out your current money
4. In Ce put that in do new scan .. then click first scan.
5. Go to x-com grey market .. Sell something .. (make note of your new money value )
6. Go back to ce put in new money value.. click next scan.
7. Might take a few tries ( easier with low money )
8. Do this until there is only one address left in the list. There's a little red arrow at the bottom of the 'address list', click it. It will put the address in the bottom, where you can edit it.
9. Double click on the bottom enter new value of money..
10. go back to game esc back to basic view... your money should be there.. Save enjoy!
And if you are lucky, you may be able to find/request a table.
[Edited by Apache49, 10/10/2012 8:44:07 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem