XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1 option to lock nations so they can't leave XCOM program
/watch aliens destroyed earth
In the end I was successful in controlling panic where as otherwise I would consistently lose 1 or 2 nations at the council meeting.
This is how I did it:
1. Installed "cheat engine v6.2"
2. As a first time user I followed the tutorial a few steps, understanding up to step 2 is all that is needed for these instructions.
3. My idea was to use "Exact value" scanning to change in game panic levels and then save my game, but it was way too difficult for a total noob like myself to determine which memory addresses contained the panic levels because the panic levels themselves do not change in real time when on the situation room screen.
4. Eureka - I used cheat engine to TURN BACK TIME, allowing me to build more satellite uplinks and satellites before the next council meeting. This saved me from losing countries at the end of the month. To do this follow these instructions:
a) Zoom out of your base and determine the day of the in game month. For me it was the 27th August so I searched for 27 in cheat engine. New Search - "Exact value, 4 byte scan", the value being 27.
b) Then go to mission control, allow 1 day to pass. LEAVE MISSION CONTROL (may not be necessary) The in game date was now the 28th. Go to cheat engine: Next Search - value of 28.
c) Repeat b, allow 1 day to pass. The date was now the 29th. Go to cheat engine: Next Search - value of 29.
d) By this stage there was only 1 (but occasionally there are 2) memory addresses appearing in the list. Double click value, change to say, 10 - and you now back in time to the 10th of the month, which is enough time to build some satellites and an uplink. All events (projects/builds) continue to take the same amount of time to complete but the council meeting is delayed!
I hope this helps someone
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem