XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Nope never been like that for me since the editor came out. Plus I do not mind resetting them. I have messaged 90 to see if he can look into it.
[Edited by ServiusTheBear, 8/10/2013 2:15:56 PM]
I only wanted to improve the initial stats for my soldiers. I always thought the starting stats for the soldiers were a bit ridiculous for the ELITE soldiers that XCOM was supposed to be recruiting from.
Either leave the player editor then or only use it when needed. With the editor and the trainer you got a lot of useful things to start and get an advantage, shouldn't be a big problem in my eyes.
I cannot get it to work. I'm following the directions exactly and nothing changes.
Can anyone help?
Here's what I'm doing:
- I click Activate on the item editor section of the editor program.
- I click on Grenade and swap it with Grenade from the Locker section.
- I highlight Scope on the editor and hit the Slot #4 button.
- I then switch my character by using the > button below the Soldier
Nothing changes when I switch back.
[Edited by lias76, 9/20/2013 9:55:21 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem