XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
- loads OK, saying "game is not running"
- when launching XCom Microsoft.net v.4.0 says all the time "unhandled exception has occurred ...
- trainer does not load from the main screen.
If the game is started first, trainer loads OK and says "the game is running", but crashes at the first attempt to change values.
Win 7 Pro; X Com steam version updated on 08/11/12; AV protection (Symantec) was never a problem with other games/trainers
------------------------ message from MS .NET framework--
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The handle is invalid
at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId)
at ..(String , String )
at ..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
[Edited by dxdy, 11/8/2012 1:00:07 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem