Trainer Tools and Resources
Hey, Iv'e followed those instructions (pressed '6' in the inventory. Only pressed it once (have 0 runes), and nothing is happening.
Any workaround? do I need to have runes already?
Right now when you use add runes it will first cause your runes (or maybe 1 rune as I've tried it with 2 or more) to drop to zero.
After your first drop to 0 grab another rune or two then hit add runes again. Now the code will work normally as intended for the rest of that characters game.
You must do this each time you have a new Corvo.
I went to use it again, and it does not activate.
I have switched to windows 8.
I redownloaded trainer, and still when I hit F1 there is no "activated" noise. if the game is NOT running it says "trainer cannot find game"
so...I read troubleshooting to no avail.
"if the game is NOT running it says "trainer cannot find game"<--
if you DO have game running and the trainer is running and you press F1 and nothing happens,
1) make sure trainer has admin priviledges
2) alt-tab out of the game and try F1 there, then alt-tab back into the game
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.