Trainer Tools and Resources
Need a little help here. I wanna know is there anyway that we can change the fov of this game? I know there is an option you can change your fov up to 85. However I am running a two screens set and I am feeling a little bit dizzy when I am playing this game. I think change fov a little higher than 85 should help me out in certain degrees.
So here I am looking for some solutions, any one knows how to do that? Thanks a lot.
[Edited by RiveraE512, 10/9/2012 2:11:11 PM]
To a point. If you want more options, you'll have to go further into the game's config files.
2. Open it up with notepad and search the lines "m_PCBindings"
3. Insert this lines at the bottom of it
*Replace X with your preferred value, 105 or 110 recommended.
4. Save file and get ingame, press F10 for the default max FOV and F12 for your desired FOV.
i googled and found out about this, so just sharing. You can also set a lower FOV(35 for example) just incase you wanna zoom in to get a clearer view.
*The smileys at the end of the line are BRACKETS. The post formatting automatically turns it into a emoticon :/.
[Edited by MattJJ, 10/10/2012 1:39:37 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem