Nethergate: Resurrection Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash.
You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21
(You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer
Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu.
Listen for "Trainer Activated".
Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Numpad 1: Infinite Health (Team)
Numpad 2: Infinite Mana (Team)
Numpad 3: Unlimited AP / Zero AP (Team)
Note: Each feature is for each character ingame individually editable.
Edit: Max Health
Edit: Max Mana
Edit: Skill Points
- Infinite Health/Mana/Unlimited AP:
Doesn't take effect until you switch or move characters. (Health decreases in combat? Switch characters by clicking on their
Double click on value to change it.
- Make sure you have the right version
- Press F1 key to activate the trainer. You'll hear a "trainer activated" sound.
- Disable your AV (Antivirus), download the trainer again and add an exception to the trainer executable.
- Make sure you have bought the game from a distribution the trainer supports
I just try out the trainer with the steam version of the game.
I keep getting pop up about net framework as I have 4.5 the latest. I also notice when the trainer is open at the bottom right where it say for version. It say Version Original. So I'm guessing it's only for retail?
Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah I was getting pop up about Microsoft NET Framework.
But it seem to have fix itself when I turn off the tip thing ingame. Weird.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.