Cortex Command Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash.
You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21
(You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer
Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu.
Listen for "Trainer Activated".
Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Numpad 1: Infinite Health
Numpad 2: Infinite JetPack Energy
Numpad 3: Unlimited Funds
- Infinite Health:
Your CURRENT controlled player will be invincible against most types of damage.
However large explosions or falling from high distance may kill you.
Be careful, try to keep enemies at distance.
Thanks to Caliber who made this option possible.
- Unlimited Funds:
Funds will be paid when you're in a battle.
- Make sure you have the right version
- Press F1 key to activate the trainer. You'll hear a "trainer activated" sound.
- Disable your AV (Antivirus), download the trainer again and add an exception to the trainer executable.
- Are you using Windows 8? Try to start the trainer in compatibility mode.
- Make sure you have bought the game from a distribution the trainer supports
[Edited by PWizard, 5/7/2015 10:24:57 AM]
I wonder if an option that removed all weapon/gear weight would be possible.
Make sure you've got the latest trainer and the latest game version.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.