Borderlands 2 Discussion
I am going to assume you mean BadAss Values are up too high with or without the editor.
To Lower Your BadAss Values
1. You need to give yourself 1 BadAss Point, but do not use it yet.
2. Set your BadAss Value lower
184 = 50.0%
464 = 100.0%
1170 = 200.1%
215444 = 10000%
3. Return to Game Screen to check if the Values are correct.
4. Now use the 1 BadAss Point you gave yourself earlier. This insures all the BadAss Values are saved.
-- BadAss Values and Points are saved across ALL of your characters. If you give one character a ton of BadAss Points or change the BadAss Values, it will give those same points to every character. It also applies to any save game you may download and add into your own player files. Kinda the same way unlocking a skin on one character, opens it for all of your characters. It's account wide.
it seems the eridium value option does not work.
i can type any number for example "12" and it automatically
resets to 0.
I want to know if any of you are experiencing this.
When I set the Jackpot Machine to orange weapons. I get lower level weapons. Lets say my character is Gunzerker level 15. when I run the slot machine, I get level 13 Weapons.
Is there a tip or trick to correct this or my character is messed up?
Thank you guys
It may be determined more by the level of the mission you have active, rather than your player level per se.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
+ 16 more options