Borderlands 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Gearbox has stated in the past they don't really care if people make editors and such. Paraphrased- they were asked if they were going to make a creation kit for BL2. Gearbox plainly said it would be a waste of their resources, because like the first BL, the community will be the first to get a crack at making their own. They have no plans for a creation kit because the players will do it faster and more imaginative than them.
Unless Gearbox has turned a 180o on that sentiment, which I have not heard them officially do yet, they have no plans to put a crackdown on editors. Aside from maybe some forum moderators complaining because they have to read all those whiny posts, or employees warning to use editors with caution, they aren't patching to break the cheaters (ahem... curious programers).
works on you?
1.1.1 is the newes version..and if i try 1.0.11 trainer i crash
[Edited by zzzzap, 10/12/2012 10:27:58 AM]
This is the first bit of good news ive had all day, kaspersky doesnt flag the editor, so i am well well well happy, Thanks mate for this, youve made my weekend brighter
[Edited by Xavien, 10/12/2012 11:20:06 AM]
1) They took the step of encrypting the savefile. Why do that if they want the game freely hackable/editable? Seems more like trying to dampen the prospects of a Willowtree 2.
2) If they did do a 180 on hacking game files, they wouldn't talk about it - they'd do it silently through actions rather than public statements.
[Edited by mvdouche, 10/12/2012 6:33:29 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem