Sniper Elite V2 Discussion
EDIT: Ah they've changed the base format so that's why it hasn't updated, well that's easy to adjust.
EDIT: Right click on the game in Steam and check if it says "do not automatically keep up to date" and then switch it to automatically update, check again and if it still says that it doesn't auto update do a file verification, usually this gives a "this game has switched to a new more efficient content format" message and when accepted it'll update the content and then re-validate and download any updated files.
Will upload the exe once that's finished.
[Edited by LordJB, 9/22/2012 2:55:17 AM]
EDIT: Ah there's a new DLC, so that's why it's updated, anyway.
[Edited by LordJB, 9/22/2012 3:02:31 AM]
SEv2 Update 1.07: 20th September 2012
- Co-op Kill Tally mission on Graves map
- Co-op Kill Tally mission on Arms Race map
- Co-op Overwatch mission on Graves map
- Co-op Overwatch mission on Kaiser-Friedrich Museum map
- Remote detonations now award points correctly in Distance King / Team Distance King.
- Fix co-op quickmatches taking a long time to find games if a player has previously gone into adversarial multiplayer.
- Kills are now a higher-priority tie-break than deaths in Distance King and CTF modes.
- Co-op kill tally end-game stats no longer show double the number of waves completed.
- Flags in CTF now drop to the ground if the carrier was killed in mid-air.
- AI movement less jittery on the non-host machine in co-op.
- The sound effect on sound masking events now plays correctly on the non-host machine in co-op.
- Player face now always matches player skin on co-op kill tally wave completion screen.
- Fixed players still being in their old team’s voice chat channel after switching teams while the game is in progress.
Dedicated Server improvements:
- Added server commands for periodically printing messages to users :-
See the Command Reference for more information
If you encounter problems, please contact us on: Sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk.
[Edited by LordJB, 9/22/2012 3:14:57 AM]
[Edited by asdasd111, 9/22/2012 11:07:52 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem