Darksiders II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
There are a lot of areas to explore and tons of loot! I haven't played the first Darksiders so this is new to me but I'm having a blast! Great leveling up system, awesome powers. The game play mechanics, as far as platforming sections, reminds me of a mix of Prince of Persia with a little to Tomb Raider. The combat mechanics, once you get the movements and timing down, can really be fun and breathtaking. You really can become Death!
On your question, you have a bird with you. If your lost or not too sure where to go, you can instruct the bird to fly in the direction to where you need to proceed.
that's actually the only thing that matters. u've paid good money for it and if u've enjoyed it...had fun...then other people's opinion doesn't matter. again..if your experience was bad and u didn't enjoy it then again...other people's opinion doesn't matter.
Darksiders 1 was fun for me...some difficult moments but i did enjoy it and eagerly waited for Darksiders 2 and so far...its been a blast.
The flaw in logic is a basic one. "If I like something, everyone else must like it....right?" This is flawed logic and is primarily BAD deductive reasoning.
EXAMPLE of GOOD deductive reasoning (99% accurate):
1. All humans came from earth
2. NocturnX is human
3. Therefore, NocturnX is from Earth.
Example of BAD deductive reasoning (unreliable % accuracy)
1. Everything Nocturnx enjoys, all humans will enjoy
2. awakendjay is human,
3. therefore awakendjay will enjoy whatever Nocturnx likes
- Although this may end up being true, I cannot "rely" on this due to these factors....
For example: My best friend Hated spiderman 3 movie, I liked it....but he loved Amazing spiderman movie, I actually walked out on it..... get it?
So how do I find out if I will really like something? and not waste 50 bucks on ? By following these procedures....
1. Reflect on games that this game reminds me of (hmmm darksiders 1 ? )
2. Watch gameplay videos (which every single question i asked I could not find in the gameplay vids, for example: Crysis part 1 looked open world, but it really was semi open world with linear elements all over it.)
3. read some reviews
4. And finally ask "PIN POINT" questions other gamers of the EXACT thing I'm looking for.... which was already posted.....
EDIT: Seems you can't edit something with text formatting being used... bummer.
[Edited by DABhand, 8/15/2012 12:21:53 PM]
Yeah saurabhfzd, you're right. The game is fun and enjoyable to us so it doesn't matter if other people believe that it is a crap game, and vice versa. To each his own.
Whether other people like it or not is UP TO THEM and has nothing to do with our enjoyment of the game, RIGHT?
Bottom line is, so long as you had fun, it was worth it. ... That's what she said, so it's true.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem