Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Do you think the gameplay is good ?
Is the story up to par ?
Also what kind of DLC would you like to see ?
Ive just finished the bone king in act 1 (i think it was the bone king) so cant give a full report on what the game play has been like but overall its been fine and has kept me intrested so far.
What i would like from DLC.
1) Ability to play offline when internet connection is down.
2) Maybe some better drops ingame (good weapons)
3) The ability to maybe create your own little map or act where you and your friend or even the whole community can play.
These are just some things I would like to see how about you guys ?
1. Horrible 4 acts that are boring to go through, after Nightmare diff.
2. Dungeons are NOT varied.
3. Only 4 class? Really? What's next, 50 dollar DLC w/ 3 more classes?
4. Story is, might as well say, written by a 10 year old kid. Bosses have one-liners that are worse than what a noob can say while enraged in a multiplayer game.
As for ability to play online, you think they will let us do it? They messed up the game that should've been done by the original devs (who are making a much better game now: Torchlight 2). Heck, check out GRIM DAWN and the MMO Lineage Eternal, Blizz could've done better after wasting 8 years to make a game that is based on nothing but loot. Yeah yeah, I know Diablo is all about loot, but it has nothing else in it. Look at Dragon Age: Origin, over 5-6 year dev time and you see the contents it gives, compared to 1 year long dev timed DA2 which is crap at best. Blizz did just that w/ D3 that Bioware did w/ DA2. CRAP. They wasted time to think how to milk us w/ their auction house, instead of putting more contents.
How about :
1. more random sidequests.
2. 5-6 ACTS.
3. Lots of area to explore and varied dungeons and places instead of 2-3 types w/ linear thin corridoor-e places again and again.
4. Also why so little number of musics for places?
The list can go on for a game that has been hyped over this long.
For a rich, experienced developer like Blizz, I EXPECTED MORE after 8 f-ing years!
Oh and now that F**ktivision has merged w/ Blizz, Blizz will learn new ways to milk us, as if WoW is not enough to get our money in their pockets (I don't play that crap btw).
DLC: Don't want any. If I had billions and had some way to buy the copyright, I would've asked the original devs to make D3 all over again. Blizz is becoming like EA and F**ktivision.
Overall, its good but not the best. Diablo 3 was the most anticipated game of this year and it failed miserably...kinda like Mass Effect 3. They are all focused on money, not gamer's expectations.
2. Dungeons aren't always the same setup so they are varied. Thank yourself lucky it isn't Diablo 1 with the ever decending
3. Only 4 Classes?, I am pretty sure I seen 5, guess you never played Diablo 2 either (like the original Diablo and Diablo 2 there were always 4 acts also). The expansion for D2 gave 2 extra classes and an extra Act.
4. Story was fine and continued from Diablo 2 very well, a reason I think you haven't played D2 and have just listened to moanings about D3. And saying only 4 classes...... kinda makes me think you haven't even played D3 at all.
Believe it or not there is more quests and longer Acts in D3 over Diablo 2.
Link - a link to the character creation screen, definitely 5 classes.
[Edited by DABhand, 7/6/2012 2:57:46 AM]
The story line was okay, I wish there were more to each chapter. Though there is a lot of in game material to explore, there still could be more done to the main story. To be honest, I bet more work was put into the Cinematics then there was to the actual gameplay.
my thoughts, are still kind of iffy and I am not going to say anything yet. Not until Torchlight 2 comes out anyway. then i will judge D3 on a "which game is better" scale
Diablo 3 has nothing smiler. The Witch Doctor as far as I've played and the few Witch Doctors who've killed inferno diablo, that I've talked to, say the pets are merely a short lived distraction. You're to rely on your merc (who also dies a lot in boss fights) and kiting or partying up.
I don't like that you can't make mods for the single-player. I don't know if any of you took advantage of it, but Diablo 2 had many mods which refreshed the game (new classes or spells, new quests, new bosses, new weapons and armor and others). You could also use open b-net to play the same mod with friends.
I don't like that you can't play this offline, I mean it is advertised as a single-player to 4 player game.
I don't like the Auction House with real money idea, this will see many bots aggressively being made and a traditionally hyper sensitive blizzard ban hammer being swung widely.
I don't like the chapter selection idea, don't ask me why, I just haven't liked it since I've seen it.
I don't like the level 60 cap, vs the 99 from Diablo 2. This means they most definitely add expansions raising the cap.
- The game is designed for the World of Warcraft crowd.
- 'Always online' crap is a pain in the butt.
- Storyline is horribly written.
- Companions are a bad joke.
Overall, I give Diablo 3 a 6/10. Blizzard really dropped the ball here!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem