Trainer Tools and Resources
- We have reworked the graphical settings and other user settings such as keybindings. Due to this some users might need to restart the game to get it working properly.
- Boot camps added to Elmerhult, Westerfall, Garbbtuna and Solside Capital. Visit these to promote you characters to green and blue quality.
- Fix for mutant healing nano injection.
- More NPCs added to Elmerhult, Solside Capital and Norrmalm.
- All shops has been reworked.
- Added shops to several cities.
- Regulator is now able to move directly after using his slow field.
- Shrapnel grenade should now be working as intended.
- Thrombus achievement now works as intended.
- General tweaks and bug fixes.
expected on 20/6/12
you might tell moogabe to just fix EVERYTHING AT ONCE and then release a FINAL PATCH after internel beta testing after they get IT RIGHT.. why keep doing this to the users of the game.. endless patches..
On the one hand, I'm glad Fatshark is actively working on the game but on the other. . . I can't blame the fine folks at cheathappens for taking a wait-n-see attitude. Not in the least.
[Edited by shawn-m, 6/20/2012 11:18:53 AM]
They made a colossal mistake releasing it before it was ready. As such, they absolutely have to release bug fixes ASAP in order to retain any measure of goodwill. Releasing a broken product and then proceeding to hold back bug fixes could be fatal, especially to such a small company.
This isn't to say that I don't appreciate your position. However, it looks like the users here are damned either way: FatShark hold back patches, and we're stuck with a broken game - or - FatShark continue with their release schedule and CH can no longer afford to maintain parity with the releases, resulting in support for the title being terminated.
This game, while awesome to play, isn't quite Diablo 3, in as much as it wasn't exactly one of the most anticipated games of the year. Given this, their decision to release it before it was actually ready seems even more ill-advised. There was simply no need to, and now the users are left in a bind.
[Edited by Draesk, 6/20/2012 12:16:33 PM]
anyways, i'll look at it when i get time.. but really, what is the use when they patch <24 hours from now again
[Edited by greenarrow2k6, 6/20/2012 10:30:36 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.