Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Map reveal worked.
I end up finding where I need to go a lot easier now.
However this morning I started up the trainer like usual and logged in and hit F1 then started the game and it immediately CTD. I attempted two more times with same effect then I restarted my computer and still got the same thing.
ich habe den Trainer getestet und er funktioniert nur halb. Option 3 (Quick close) funktioniert. Alle anderen nicht. Ich benutze die neueste Version.
Ich benutze den Collectors Edition Launcher mit einer RU only Version (spiele aber auf deutsch).
Wieso funktioniert nur Option 3? Und/Oder wie kann ich das ändern?
sry for that.
1. I don't know why the country was set to "U.S." but I changed it.
2. Here my problem again, in an understandable language :
I've tried your D3 Trainer and it only works partially. Option 3 is working fine, but all the other don't.
I'm using a RU only version of the game but play in my original tongue. The launcher is also set to German.
What might be the problem I can't use the other options and how can I change this?
I hope it is more understandable now.
Basically there are 2 problems.
1. The trainer only works in English
2. The servers have to be the ones in the U.S.
EU Server with Eng/Ger -> failed
US Server with Ger -> failed
US Server with Eng -> success)
Is it possible to write a trainer for the EU servers? I don't want to start over again. It shouldn't be that hard, is it?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.