Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
1. Blizzard needing to keep their income stable implies that they are not in a stable position. Their position is extremely stable for the time being and will most likely continue being stable. People who enjoy the game do not get much attention where as many in the negative reception are extremely obnoxious about it. Here's a large community where the game was received well:
2. Companies lying about stopping piracy is such a bull**** statement. If this were true then DRM would not exist in the slightest and all software would be freeware or open sourced (which is not the case). The software repository would be very close to the GNU Manifesto if this statement was true.
3. Blizzard has Starter Editions which pretty much do the same thing that pirating the game would do in terms of free advertising. You get to sample the game and if you like it you go and buy it and if you don't like it, you uninstall it and never speak of it again.
4. Piracy promoting free advertising works when the work in question is under the radar and has areas where the game is virtually undiscovered. Blizzard's games do not fall under this category. I am aware of Gaiman's experiment where he published one of his books for free to see what would happen and his sales increased. This was because it spread by word of mouth and the resource itself was free. Blizzard offers Starter Editions to their games to anyone having an internet connection which fulfills this point (you sample free stuff and buy more of it if you like it which is what Gaiman essentially did).
5. Furthering point #4, Microsoft does not use this model at all. They do not hand you free Operating Systems. Yes you can use Windows without activating it or installing cracks at the cost of a black wallpaper and losing some eye candy. You can use cracks to get around it, but those are not made nor supported by Microsoft (hence your point dis-proven).
6. I have sat through some business classes and have talked with many that majored in business. Piracy is never discussed except in the senior seminar and is seen as a bad thing when you take into consideration the computer scientist's discipline.
Do not spread your pseudo-logic when it has extremely wide holes and based on assumptions.
[Edited by SunBeam, 5/24/2012 7:12:21 AM]
we don't plan to do ANYTHING in this game in regards to trying to 'hide'. if blizzard disapproves of the trainer then they might ask us to stop it or they might kill it. as always, with blizzard, you never know WHAT they might like or not like. we been active since the 15th with no problems so far. we tried to make our trainer SP PRIVATE only. it deactivates itself if you start or join PUBLIC games. so we aren't trying to RUIN the experience for others.
good to see you SB
my 2 cents-
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.