Game of Thrones Discussion
Its an Integer 4 byte value
its your whole money value not just gold or silver or coppers.
there are 16 coppers per silver
210 silvers per gold
3360 coppers per gold
so if you have 6 silver and 6 coppers ... search for a value of 102
I hope this helps those who want to give themselves enough to buy that Bryndan's Breastplate (14 gold 100 silver equally a total of 48640 coppers) from the Night's Watch Armor merchant in the common room at the start of the game
By the way here is how i did it in my game
Step 1: Start your game and get to a merchant than get back to the desktop (alt+tab is what i use)
Step 2: Open artmoney
Step 3: select the process for the game from the pull down list
Step 4: click search
Step 5: Pick Custom then unselect all but the 4 byte Inter or just select Inter (all)
Step 6: Value: calculate how many coppers worth of money you currently have
Step 7: Enter that number in the Value Field
Step 8: Search (click ok button) then let it go until its finished
Step 9: Now click ok then go back to your game and purchase or sell an item with that merchant
Step 10:calculate how many coppers you would now have and click the Filter Button
Step 11: enter the new copper amount and click ok and let it filter out your search results.
Step 12: repeat step 9-11 until you are down to 2 search results
Step 13: Click the add all button (or just double click on both search results)
Step 14: The two newly added results to your window highlight both and right click and select set value
Step 15: Calculate how much money you want (i did 1500 gold which comes to 5040000 copper) and enter it into that field and click ok.
Step 16: Congrats You now can make a Lannister seem poor
[Edited by AdabrBrcol, 5/20/2012 11:07:48 AM]
Also the same value location is used for both character's money value
Obviously the trainer would have that option...
most RPG trainer's do.
But 1 problem. We have to pay for the trainer and to those of us who don't have the spare income to pay for the trainers...
This thread helps us low-class people.
Also, does anyone know how to use artmoney for the exp... I've tried but I can't seem to do it.
[Edited by Rhaine, 5/18/2012 11:01:39 PM]
[Edited by HenryBohun, 5/19/2012 12:39:55 PM]
1. Open Game of Thrones and once you load a game (alt+tab out)
2. Open Artmoney (download & install if you don't have it yet)
3. Pick the Unrealengine3 process (That is Game of Thrones)
4. Go back in your game. Look at how much money you have and alt+tab out again.
5. Unless you're really, really good at math. Use the computer's calculator.
Copper x 1
Silver x 16
Gold x 210
6. After you get your final answer, click search in Artmoney, put in the number you got and hit OK.
7. Buy or sell something in-game as long as it changes your money value.
8. Repeat 5.
9. Once you get the answer again, click on Filter, put in the number and hit OK.
10. Repeat 8 and 9 unless you have 1 or 2 addresses.
11. When you have 1 or 2 address left, add them to the right panel and edit their value to... anything.
In-game the money will not change unless you buy or sell something, but once you do you'll get the change.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem