It is possible to use artmoney to give yourself some coin *cheers*.
Its an Integer 4 byte value
its your whole money value not just gold or silver or coppers.
there are 16 coppers per silver
210 silvers per gold
3360 coppers per gold
so if you have 6 silver and 6 coppers ... search for a value of 102
I hope this helps those who want to give themselves enough to buy that Bryndan's Breastplate (14 gold 100 silver equally a total of 48640 coppers) from the Night's Watch Armor merchant in the common room at the start of the game
Which version of Artmoney are you using? Also, is it PRO version or free?
trainer will have this option and a ton of others
Obviously the trainer would have that option...
most RPG trainer's do.
But 1 problem. We have to pay for the trainer and to those of us who don't have the spare income to pay for the trainers...
This thread helps us low-class people.
Also, does anyone know how to use artmoney for the exp... I've tried but I can't seem to do it.
[Edited by Rhaine, 5/18/2012 11:01:39 PM]
Would anyone be able to tell me just exactly how I do this? I'm kind of new to using these sort of things and I just want to get through the game so I can enjoy the story.
[Edited by HenryBohun, 5/19/2012 12:39:55 PM]
1. Open Game of Thrones and once you load a game (alt+tab out)
2. Open Artmoney (download & install if you don't have it yet)
3. Pick the Unrealengine3 process (That is Game of Thrones)
4. Go back in your game. Look at how much money you have and alt+tab out again.
5. Unless you're really, really good at math. Use the computer's calculator.
Copper x 1
Silver x 16
Gold x 210
6. After you get your final answer, click search in Artmoney, put in the number you got and hit OK.
7. Buy or sell something in-game as long as it changes your money value.
8. Repeat 5.
9. Once you get the answer again, click on Filter, put in the number and hit OK.
10. Repeat 8 and 9 unless you have 1 or 2 addresses.
11. When you have 1 or 2 address left, add them to the right panel and edit their value to... anything.
In-game the money will not change unless you buy or sell something, but once you do you'll get the change.