Diablo 3 Discussion
And it's not like Blizzard isn't well aware of how to handle massive amounts of traffic, given that SC2 and WoW usually don't break on patch days. Well, due to network problems, anyway.
I've honestly just been enjoying Path of Exile as the D3 replacement, personally. At least the developers there set out to make it MMO-esque and don't claim otherwise.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options