Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
So does anyone know how to change the limit in the Coalesced? I just spent 30 mins searching for "save" in the Coalesced and I couldn't find anything.
Please pay attention, I'm not interested in being told to backup my saves elsewhere and delete half of them to make save space or anything related. I want to know how to change the save limit in the Coalesced file.
backing up would be the easiest route
or you can try use gibbed save editor, and save as a new career
(if its max per file, and not overall-max)
i gave "load" a quick scan thru the coalasced to no obvious avail
you can try to find the hard number on max saves and try to find that number
personally i cant stand having more than 6-8 saves or 1-2 careers
so i gota give you props for being able to put up with all that
again, id try to find that number as a value
or if all elses fails, use multipul careers
i wish you luck
example, I lost 4 people in the ME2 suicide mission and I'd have liked to have most of them in ME3. evidently that happened because I hadn't completed Zaeed's loyalty mission. well I had, but I chose to save the factory instead of letting it blow up and help Zaeed kill the guy he wanted dead.
and now, to try a different path, I'll have to start ME2 from the beginning. plus to try a couple tweaks with the Gibbed editor. but if I had saved up properly before Zaeed's mission, I wouldn't need to. that's why I became a save freak in ME3.
As a side note, you can save the factory and let the the guy Zaeed is after get away, and still gain his loyalty. You just need to pick the right options (I went full Paragon, so all blue, but I dunno if you can go Renegade and get the same outcome), and use the interrupts.
and put a txt file into your save folders to keep track of at which point each "career" starts and ends,
personally id keep each career only 3-4 quests long
except me1, id go 10 (since me1 has much more run around)
as for the zaeed mission at the end you can still use renegade
choices, until the part where you either tell him
"thats not how we do things" (paragon)
"your not a team player" (renegade)
though its worded diferantly
and I read somewhere that having squad members die during the course of the suicide mission is the price to pay for not completing all the loyalty missions. Zaeed's loyalty is the only one I didn't have, and I lost Zaeed, Jacob, Tali and Mordin. don't care at all about the first two but I definitely wanna work with Mordin again. and Tali's tipsy banter is priceless "don't AHHHH me! you sound like a vorcha" lmao!
ah since at this point increasing the saves ain't an option, I guess I'll have to choose wisely what to save n where.
Just thought I'd chime in here.
Who lives and who dies during the suicide mission depends on 3 elements:
1. Loyalty missions. As you have said, you must complete the loyalty missions of every member of your crew.
2. Normandy upgrades. Investing in all the upgrades will prevent members of your crew dying on the approach to the collector base (by explosions, falling beams, etc.).
3. Your team choices during the suicide mission. For instance, in a part where a team has to do "techy" stuff, selecting, say, Thane as a squad leader would be a bad choice. Picking Tali also wouldn't work as far as I remember, since she lacks leadership abilities. Garrus would be the ideal candidate. (This is just an example, I'm not sure of the accuracy of it, plus you have several choices like this - so go by trial and error, or use a guide)
As for the save issue, I also haven't found any other way to make it work so far, so I guess manual backup is the way to go for now.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
• Squad Health
+ 18 more options