Legend of Grimrock Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
In AVG when you go to create an exception click on ADD PATH and you can navigate to the folder I mentioned earlier.
Running Steam, the most recent version of the program and of the game.
Ran it in admin mode.
Put it in the same folder as the .exe.
Turned off my anti-virus programs.
Put the game in windowless border mode.
Did all the steps exactly as described... and it doesn't work. It stops and says that it cannot find the variables no matter what I do.
Glad other people are luckier than I am, though.
[Edited by Melissia, 4/22/2012 11:37:00 AM]
I noticed that a game restart may help, i never had a total fail of the editor like 10 out of 10 times. However not much i can do, if the game won't create the values as it should, which happens few times, my editor couldn't find the values.
But it's my work and i'll support it till the end. So if anyone is highly frustrated, send me a message + savegame and a short text on how many skillpoints you would like to have and i will try to change it for you.
1. Start the game
2. Load your saved game
3. ALT-TAB back to desktop and start Cheat Engine
4. Select the exe for the game
5. Select Double as type
6. ALT-TAB back to game
7. Go to the Skills page for the character you want to modify and note the total number of skill points you have
8. ALT-TAB out of game and go to Cheat Engine window
9. Enter in the skill points you noted in step 7 in the search field
10. Click on New Search
11. After it finishes searching, ALT-TAB back to game
12. Upgrade any skill by 1 point, so now your total skill points is decreased by 1
13. ALT-TAB back to Cheat Engine and "search next" for the new value of your total skill points (from step 12)
14. After searching is complete, ALT-TAB back to game and increase any skill point by one again, and your total skill points is decreased by 1 again
15. ALT-TAB back to Cheat Engine and "search next" for the new value of your total skill points (from step 14)
16. Continue steps 14 - 15 until you see only one address remaining in the list on the left side of the Cheat Engine window. This is where the total skill points is at and just change it to whatever value you want (I used 250).
17. Go back to game and you can now upgrade all skills to as high as you want until your skill points run out
18. For the other characters, just do the same thing starting with step 7
I hope this helps anyone out there!
Okay, so I'm new to the program; where do I load the exe. Using Cheat Engine 6.1, I try loading it using the first button for process and selecting load file from within that menu, but it doesn't work and I try using the second button but it doesn't recognize the extension. Where do I load the exe into the program? Thanks for any help.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem