Legend of Grimrock Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
None of that worked, but thanks for trying! Oh, well. Have to play the old fashioned way I guess.
- This trainer is for the steam version, yes.
- It's not the fault of the authentification, i guess it was my fault.
- Please make sure you followed the introduction, here is a short overview:
1. Start trainer and go ingame
2. Open your character info about the FIRST player
3. Press ESC, and press scan and wait until you hear the sound then unpause the game, character info has still to be open
4. Press refresh and you'll hopefully see the values like this:
Skillpoints player 1 should have
Now open character info about p2 and press refresh (repeat with p3 & p4) to fill out all the other fields
5. If everything is fine you can edit & save them by choosing the save options pressing save button
Last but not least I've made an update few minutes ago. As soon as PWizard is online and checked it, you should be able to try it out. This update changes:
Scan should be faster & more reliable.
(Means the problems you had are gone with this update. Or at least they're reduced to a minimum)
If you have any problems related to my trainers, please write me an email (you can find the address at the troubleshooting page at the trainer), there is nothing you shouldn't ask me. Even if it is a simple question, you haven't understand the introduction, doesn't matter, just write me an email.
[Edited by 0x90, 4/15/2012 1:58:21 AM]
[Edited by 0x90, 4/15/2012 2:00:30 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem