Shogun 2: Total War - Fall of the Samurai Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Not that we have the right to complain " Hey you Game developers Y U No let me cheat on your game!"
So yeah. lol
1) if you turn an option ON, when you are done using it, turn it OFF
2) don’t leave options ON and then go poking around in other menus and icons/ units that don’t pertain to that option. turn it OFF
3) use numpad / to deactivate ALL options before entering battles, ending turns, etc.
4) after new turn has started OR if options don’t appear to be working any more, likely you need to press numpad / to reactivate the trainer
Here is a video demonstrating the options working fine with no crashes when following the above rules.
However, I will try running the game without launching the trainer at all see if it still crashes, if it does then the problem is on my end.
EDIT: Nvm, didn't see the new trainer's already up.
Evidently, I'm going blind as well as senile!
[Edited by QuintusFontane, 3/30/2012 9:36:40 AM]
Thanks again for the hard work you guys put into these trainers it really makes this game so much more enjoyable!
[Edited by Blackdragonct, 3/30/2012 4:49:14 PM]
i have started to have ctd's also when (so far) selecting retainers for units, putting armies on ships and there was one more i dont remember what it was.. before the update i never had any issues using the / turn on off.. and yes i was using updated trainer btw keep up the good work CH
You just have to disable the trainer before inciteing revolts, boarding any unit/army onto a ship/and when chooosing retainers for your special units.. if anyone else finds anymore post
[Edited by Testify, 3/31/2012 12:47:24 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem