Shogun 2: Total War - Fall of the Samurai Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
if users get crash at start of game they can either:
1) press f1 to activate the trainer once already in game or
2) use this option before starting the game and after activating trainer
Numpad /: Options Off - turns off all options. You know options are OFF when you hear
DEACTIVATED. Press again to re-enable the trainer (Funds, Skills, XP and Rank options
cannot be used while trainer is deactivated). Use this before entering battles or as an
easy way to ensure the trainer options are off before turns. Trainer is in ACTIVATED
mode automatically when it first starts. If certain options are not working when pressed
make sure to press this key again to hear ACTIVATED to allow them to function again.
Tried every method of getting this working again but doesn't work.
Has there been some changes?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.