yea...another thing that's not right. mission details r so vague in ME3. thank god i just stopped and saved and went looking for advice. even the map isn't all that informative.
here's two more i need advice on before i leave the Citadel:
1. i'd like some help with finding evidence about the Human Ambassador's son.
2. Citadel Heating Unit Stabilizers.
3. Citadel Improved Power Grid.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. You will find the son's dogtag on Benning during N7: Cerberus Abductions side mission.
2. The heating unit stabilizers can be found on Noveria during N7: Cerberus Fighter Base side mission.
3. The improved power grid is on Tuchanka during N7: Cerberus Attacks side mission.
Well thats good to know now. Even tho. I missed all those missions by mistake
thank u. sorry about being such a pain...but i've been on the Cerberus Fighter Base Side Mission...any particular place i should look? thanx.
You usually get a lull in combat between waves, and before the first one, so take those times to just Sprint around the whole area looking for anything you can interact with. I only missed one thing using that.
yea u're right. i've played the mission twice. its actually quite short...after u clear the landing area and the mech the mission ends after that. i've checked pretty thoroughly i think. i just can't find it. i've done it like u said...inbetween waves...nothing ...i don't know y i'm so obsessed with being such a completionist( for lack of a better word). this is going to nag me till i get it done.
after my previous post i played it again. yea...u're right. thank u. i found it up on the wall in there room where u need to sync those control stations. wooo hooo