Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Now for those who played that there is still no fix for the eye burning BLOOM, yet there was mass uproar about that as well.
Guess who the publisher was EA.
Are we noticing a tread with EA now, they are do money hungry they really have stopped caring about the fans/consumers.
I was stung with the FIFA hack and $100 was stolen, I had the argument about EA help stop black market trading of in game items.
And now with Bioware/EA Mass Effect 3 ending response, I get the feeling they really don't care at all do they.
Here, it really stands out though... it's like "Dude, go wash your hands" every time they come in to shot. I know it's the end of life as we know it, but at least face death with clean hands.
Dont mind those endings sort of makes sense to me, You can transfer your mind and soul since body is atomized into the catalyst and gain control of the reapers, and basically do what ever you want with them(just a guess dont know what he does just see him leaving with the reapers), kill the salarians batarians turians krogans what ever you want to make sure humans prevail, or you can use them to help advance the galaxy's tech lvl quite a bit.
The end synthetics thing was annoying all that work to make the geth a independant nation so to speak, and having tought EDI about human interaction, i could not bring my self to that conclussion.
The merge all life into one form of life be it synthetic and organic was the best choice, and i would think that it would be something like the quarians and the geth helping them with there suits, to boost there immune system so they can leave there suits.
The reason for creating the Reapers made sense as well, if synthetic lifeforms deem organic life forms a threat they would destroy them and annihilate ALL organic life and then ending the life cycle of the universe, but by destroying the space able races they can let the younger races evolve and flurrish and then when they are a threat to the universe they can reset the universe again, for the new races that are begining to evolve into a civilized society that can evolve into something like the races we interact with in the ME games.
[Edited by Alias117, 3/14/2012 4:16:06 PM]
[Edited by Alias117, 3/14/2012 4:17:37 PM]
Why the ending of Mass Effect 3 was satisfying, and worthy of the series (Massive spoilers)
What I learned so far:
1. Don't trust what developers say in a tech interview, no matter how awesome it may sound (RAGE TECH DEMO w/ John Carmack).
2. Developers use hype to sell their next product that are 10 times smaller and less 'content' friendly than their previous one (DA 2).
3. Developers use HYPE (once again) to sell a game that you wish would be longer, more in-depth, and more detailed. (Bioware's ME3).
Another one would be Neverwinter Nights 2 (compared to NW1, this one is crappy.)
I will not buy any more Bioware product unless the game comes out, I read 20-30 reviews to filter out the general good and bad; then watch 20-30 videos on YT to see what it really has, THEN I'll decide if it is worth it.
The trick they pull of now a days are:
- High quality CG cutscenes to get your blood pumping going faster.
- Lots of trailers to show what to expect (but on the contrary, not even much)
- Put DLC as separate items (which are no more than few MG or KB in size) and then charge you 10-20 bucks for that in so called 'collector's edition' crap.
If Bioware needs to know something to fix their ***t, then they need to do 2 things:
1. Don't work w/ EA (EA is famous for f-ing up developers' personal work. They destoryed Westwood, BullFrog and few other good studios in this way).
2. Learn from European developers like CDPROJEKT (yeah Witcher is an RPG and as such, it is billion times better than ME trilogy).
Overall, I think the whole game industry is dying here b/c there are too many retards who buy whatever the devs make and throw at them w/o looking in-depth at the contents (yeah, F**ktivision, I'm talking about you now).
These the the summary I've come up w/ after playing ME3 and other games and watching the gaming industry trend for the last few years.
I say, be patient, let the game come and calmly decide what to buy or not.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem