Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Does the trainer affect Achievements? I got one of the DLC Achievements before activating the trainer. Then afterwards it never showed achievements and when I check the achievements list even the one I got with out the trainer didn't appear.
I can also confirm several strange behaviours of the trainer:
- as already reported, very often shield, health or weapons features don't work at all but the rest works. Sometimes they start working after a sequence is loeaded before proceding in a mission. This can be very annoying when playing in "insanity mode"
- sometimes the game simply CTD when starting the trainer with F1, sometimes it works without CTDs (strange behaviour here)
-> Game with latest patch (1.5.5427.124) + all DLCs, Windows 7 x64, no IE10, these issues occour independently if you run the trainer as admin or no so this is not the cause
Maybe you guys could take a look on it if you have a bit time. Thanks.
I don't know if anyone cares but here a small update to the trainer issues...
I decided to give ME3 another run and this time permanently replace the original textures with my fav hi-res textures using ME3Ex instead of injecting them with Texmod, and see there, the trainer works now 100% as it should (in all missions until now at least). So it seems using Texmod to inject textures and run the game affects somehow the functionality of the trainer.
So if you are using texmod and having problems with the trainer maybe you you can give this a check...
[Edited by elsocker, 5/25/2013 2:50:25 AM]
What was it that you used to put the textures in the games?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.