Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
^Really minor issue...
Other than that, Awesome work PWIZ!
here is the link to address your problemLink
Well I know it's not the version of windows that you have since Ihave windows 7 64 bit and the trainer works for me.
Now over to the matter at hand...
I have completed the game once on "Normal level" and the shield option worked fine, now when i am doing a "repaly" on "insane level" the shield option is faling, i don't think there is anything wrong with the trainer, only that the AI got smarter and delivers more headshots and using diffrent ammo when fighting you, in short, the AI outsmarts the trainer...
and again, thanx for a great work...
also the trainer help file has a mistake that can confuse people, where it says "Next decide what you want to affect on that unit by pressing the correct key (Numpad 0 or Numpad *)".
that's supposed to be / (the Level key), not * (the Cooldowns key)
[Edited by Greatest_Day, 4/9/2012 6:52:59 AM]
1) this game isn't the same code as me2. the values are NOT stored and accessed 'simply' like you want them to be. nobody else's trainer does it that way either.
2) i didn't want to have to have 100 keys
3) i thought we had fixed those instructions in a later trainer
4) don't use the trainer if it's too 'complicated'
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Health
• Squad Health
+ 18 more options