Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Read the instructions regarding Paragon and Renegade:
first you decide which you are going to modify
; For Paragon
' For Renegade
and then press that key.
THEN you press + or - to increase or decrease it.
So for Renegade, press ' key and then + key over and over to increase it (for instance).
this is how it works-
No that is not correct, you press + to increase and - to decrease.
; key and the ' key are used to decide which to affect.
thanks for your other helpful posts, though, dab. our site appreciates your efforts. you are a great asset to CH.
Might have been a one off but it worked like that for me lol
i double checked my code to make sure i didn't goof.
Still trainer is fine, except for the shield recharge which causes the crashing on EU version both retail and origin binaries.
i will need
2) clear instructions how to repeat the problem
3) if you have DLC content added to your game, likely i will have problems using your savegames
4) might be nice to have a copy of your game executable MassEffect3.exe
5) when you say 'retail', you mean your game came in a box with dvd and does not install origin, correct? or you got it 'elsewhere'?
the only savegame i got so far was from a person who was using the wrong trainer and was having crashes immediately when loading the game (which they finally figured it out that they had to use the other trainer). i've only seen TWO executables for this game so far, so I am a bit confused why some people would not have success with the credits option if the other options are working right..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.