Mass Effect 2 Discussion
I really miss not having to buy fuel!
Origin version will work with the Steam/D2D trainer. I used it myself.
But since then I have had the same issue even when I do not have the trainer open, I have to restart the game to kick it into gear. Yet 100% of the time when I try to use the trainer I have zero sound at all. Not sure now if the first time I used the trainer it somehow screwed up things (no idea HOW that would happen) or if things were screwed to begin with & the trainer just amplifies it.
My system is almost the same as my old computer except a better processor & I am just wondering if I need to uninstall the game & redownload via Origin to see if it will fix things.
Once I installed some DLC (namely I believe it was alternate appearance pack 2 since I saw it updating my game to 1.2), started trainer, started game via main EXE file I once again had no sound. :/ Not sure what is causing this -bleh.
Thats for the 1.02 DD version.
If you have used a no-cd for maybe not owning the DLC then you will have to use the retail trainer.
1) Lower right corner right click on the sound icon (looks like a speaker)
2) Click on SOUNDS
3) Click onthe PLAYBACK tab
4) Make sure your speakers have a green check mark in the lower right corner of its icon
5) Right-Click on your speakers
6) Select PROPERTIES
7) Click on the ADVANCED tab
8) Make sure you have a check mark in both option under EXCLUSIVE MODE
9) If you do have check marks in both, remove them and click on okay until you get back to the SOUND window and follow from Step 5 and put the check marks back in.
If this does not work ... I wish you luck.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem